ProSource 2018 Vendor Awards Honors Dedication of Buying Group Partners
This year's ProSource Vendor Award ceremony might not come as a shock for some members, although it certainly seemed to take a few vendors by surprise.
Voted by the members, the award criteria is based on a few specific notions:
- The vendor who, through engagement of the group, has helped our class of trade more than others in the category.
- The vendor who has shown a continued commitment to developing products for our class of trade
- The vendor who has allocated the proper resources to your individual account and can be exemplified as a company that is responsive and easy to do business with.
- The vendor who has had the most positive financial effect on your performance in the category.
With that in mind, the members picked XX winners, from a few different verticals, including television, projector, audio electronics, audio speakers, headphones, digital content, and accessories.
The winners are as followed:
- Television Vendor of the Year: Sony
- Projector Vendor of the Year: Sony
- Audio Electronics Vendor of the Year: Marantz
- Audio Speaker Vendor of the Year: Paradigm
- Audio Headphone Vendor of the Year: Bose
- Audio Digital Content/ Streaming Device Vendor of the Year: Autonomic
- Accessories Vendor of the Year: AudioQuest
- Custom Integration Vendor of the Year: Origin Acoustics
- Technology Vendor of the Year: Control4
- 2017 New Vendor of the Year: Portal
- 2017 Overall Vendor of the Year: Sony
Congratulations to all the winners!