Vizio Rolls Out D-Series Smart TV, Highlights 4K UHD
Adding to their collection of smart TV's, Vizio is unveiling a wide variety of screen sizes and quality that run the gamut from HD to 4K UHD, 24-inches to 65-inches. The D-Series offers access to apps like Netflix, iHeartRadio, Xumo and a collection of other internet streaming apps.
"The all-new 2017 D-Series collection is incredibly versatile, giving consumers great picture quality collection-wide as well as an affordable entry point to 4K Ultra HD," said Matt McRae, Chief Technology Officer, VIZIO. "With an ever-expanding selection of 4K movies and shows available to consumers, the VIZIO Internet Apps Plussmart TV platform makes streaming 4K Ultra HD entertainment a simple experience for D-Series users."
D-Series has 12 active LED zones in full-array LED, which they claim offers improved contrast and light uniformity over traditional edge-lit panels. It also includes Clear Action 180 and 120Hz refresh rate achieved with backlight scanning. Select models will also feature a full blown 4K UHD resolution with support for Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K streaming.
Sizes and pricing includes:
- 24" LED Smart TV $139.99
- 32" Full-Array LED Smart TV $199.99
- 39" Full-Array LED Smart TV $299.99
- 40" Full-Array LED Smart TV $319.99
- 43" Full-Array LED Smart TV $349.99
- 43" Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV $419.99
- 48" Full-Array LED Smart TV $399.99
- 50" Full-Array LED Smart TV $419.99
- 50" Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV $499.99
- 55" Full-Array LED Smart TV $479.99
- 55" Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV $569.99
- 65" Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV $899.99