Valeo to Hold CES Press Conference on Car Revolution Technologies: Smarter, Cleaner, Safer
Valeo, a technology partner to all automakers worldwide, will hold a press conference at CES 2017 in Las Vegas to share the direction of the company in the field of vehicle electrification, autonomy and sharing. The conference, which will be held January 4th at noon, will feature technology reveals, adaptable artificial intelligence demos and its outlook for business growth.
Innovation reveals and demos to be featured at CES include:
- Valeo eCruise4U – The first automated car that can drive in electric mode at low speeds. It features the world's first LiDAR Cocoon system.
- Valeo Cockpit – A futuristic demonstrator showcasing a range of technologies catering to the driving experience, including interior cabin fragrance, lighting and climate.
- Valeo C-Stream – A system that replaces the rearview mirror with a projection image and uses cameras to map out the vehicle's cabin to automatically prompt system adjustments.
- Valeo XtraVue – A connected camera and laser system that eliminates visual obstacles and offers an enhanced view of the road, allowing drivers to see "through" obstacles in front of them.
- CloudMade Machine Learning Platform – An artificial intelligence software solution designed to learn drivers' habits and anticipate their needs to personalize the driving experience.
- Valeo 360AEB Nearshield – An innovative sensor and camera technology system that provides the automatic braking system a 360-degree view for better passenger, pedestrian and vehicle protection.
During the press conference, Jacques Aschenbroich, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Jean-François Tarabbia, Group Senior Vice President R&D and Product Marketing, will present the company's strategy and unveil the Group's latest technological innovations. One-on-one interviews with a variety of Valeo executives and experts are available by appointment during CES.
Press Conference: Wednesday, January 4, at 12:00 p.m. (PST) Mandalay Bay Resort, South Convention Center Level 2 – Surf D, E, F.
Technology demonstrations will take place at the Valeo exhibits Central Plaza (booth CP-24) and on the North Plaza (NP2).