Stewart Filmscreen names partners for ISE 2016
Stewart Filmscreen, the Academy Award winning manufacturer of projection screens and projection screen materials, will be partnering with brands in the residential, commercial and professional AV markets at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016, February 9-12, in Amsterdam.
Stewart Filmscreen ISE 2016 Demos include:
New! Stewart Filmscreen FIDELEDY Vision LED Image Enhancement System Demo: Stewart Filmscreen’s new FIDELEDY Vision LED Image Enhancement System was created to eliminate moiré interference common in broadcast applications. It is intended to work with architectural, digital signage, staging, filmmaking and other applications involving LED video walls to create an enhanced film-like visual experience. At ISE, FIDELEDY Vision will be paired with Christie Velvet 2.5 mm series LED panels.
“Pairing FIDELEDY Vision with an LED wall solves real technical and budgetary problems,” Peter Brown, president of Stewart Filmscreen, said in a statement. “It eliminates moiré and allows the viewing audience to be much closer to the LED walls without the distraction of the pixelated appearance from common installations.”
AeroView 100 Rear-Projection Screen Demo: Stewart will show the AeroView 100 rear-projection screen with a Christie HD 10K-M projector with a 0.67 lens and mirror system. AeroView 100 is a flexible rear-projection screen material formulated to deliver excellent white field uniformity and eliminate hot-spotting.
Premier Partnerships – Refining the Home Theatre Experience: Stewart partners will help to create a residential cinematic experience. Equipment and Partners for “Refining the Home Theatre Experience” include:
- Digital Projection- A Digital Projection HighLite Laser 4K Ultra HD projector will be paired with a 16-foot-wide (4.87 meters) Stewart Filmscreen VistaScope Jumbo Variable Masking screen system. Stewart will also be introducing its newest woven screen fabric, Harmony.
- Pro Audio Technology- The Stewart stand will be demonstrating a 21-channel Dolby Atmos surround sound system (referred to as an 11.4.6 system, with 11 speakers, four subwoofers and six ceiling speakers. The 21-channels of discrete object-based audio will utilize three Pro Audio SCRS-15sm Left/Center/Right loudspeakers, two LFC-21sm main subwoofers, two LFC-10sm surround subwoofers, six SCRS-6im-P side channel loudspeakers, two SCRS-26im rear-channel loudspeakers and six SCRS-5iw ceiling loudspeakers.
- PRIMA Cinema- PRIMA Cinema is exhibiting at ISE 2016 for the first time. “PRIMA 4K” will provide 4K content and full Cinematic Dolby ATMOS.
- CinemaTech Seating- CinemaTech will have seats and acoustic treatments in the Refining Home Theatre demo room. This includes the company’s line of CinemaTech Valentino incliners.
- Acoustic Room System by CinemaTech- At only 32mm in thickness, CinemaTech is able to design a comprehensive acoustical analysis to improve the entire sound spectrum, down to 100 Hz. This enhances the output of the audio system to reference level.
Stewart Filmscreen will be located at stand #1-F41 at ISE 2016.