Somfy Creates Energy Saving Homes Through Dynamic Insulation
Dayton, NJ - Somfy, the world leader in the design and manufacturing of specialized motors and electronic controls for residential and commercial interior and exterior window covering markets, has created a new energy savings concept- Dynamic Insulation.
With Dynamic Insulation by Somfy, homes react automatically to climate variations to save energy and increase comfort. Motorized window coverings, awnings and rolling shutters operate intuitively using Somfy's motor systems, programmable timers and sunlight and temperature sensors. Somfy's Dynamic Insulation solutions are as easy to live with as they are to install for both new buildings and renovation projects:
- AutoSun Motor System - A complete solar powered system for awnings, rolling shutters and exterior solar screens: wireless, solar powered panel provides energy to battery tube for motor operation.
- Sunis WireFree RTS - A wireless, solar powered sun sensor that uses RTS (Radio Technology Somfy) to automatically adjust exterior window coverings.
- Sunis Indoor WireFree RTS - A wireless, battery operated sun sensor that uses RTS to automatically adjust window coverings in the home.
- ThermoSunis Indoor WireFree RTS - A wireless, battery operated sun and temperature sensor that uses RTS to automatically adjust window coverings in the home.
- Chronis Comfort RTS Timer - A wireless wall timer that uses RTS to automatically adjust window coverings: programmable for daily and weekly timer functions with up to 4 different functions per day.
- Impresario Chronis RTS - A hand-held timer that uses RTS to automatically adjust window coverings: mode setting capability and programmable for up to 16 scenarios that incorporate the movement of multiple motorized products.
- Somfy Digital Network IP Interface - A serial device server used to connect a variety of Somfy motors and control devices to an IP network: enables the configuration and control of window coverings powered by Somfy via any standard web browser.