Screen Innovations, a company based in Austin, Texas—just three hours south of this year’s CEDIA Expo host city, Dallas—will be exhibiting at the event this week at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. And Screen Innovations announced that it will debut a number of new products at the show.
Among the products that will be on display at the SI booth (#5735):
- Two all new, completely re-volutionary, never before seen products.
- 7 Series Zero Edge Black Diamond - 120–inch
- 5 Series Zero Edge Slate .8 - 200–inch
- 5 Series Zero Edge Short Throw (ST) - 110-inch
- FlexGlass Rear-Pro - 110–inch
- Black Diamond Rear-Pro Film - 92–inch
- A replica of the ISS Viewscreen which is currently living aboard the International Space Station
To help show off its products, Screen Innovations will be using a number of different projectors from Barco Apollo, Epson, Wolf, and Sony. Further, SI’s screens will be in use throughout the expo to help display products at booths for Jaymar, Barco, JVC Professional, Sony ,Epson, Vivitek, Nakymatone, MSE Audio, and Martin Logan.
“The SI team has been busy developing some incredible new products that take screen technology forward beyond anything the industry has seen before,” Screen Innovations Founder, President, and Chief Innovator, Ryan Gustafson said in a statement. “Two new industry firsts will be showcased that will literally revolutionize the projection screen industry.”