Samsung’s 2019 QLED TV Line is Here
Samsung just unveiled its biggest QLED lineup to date. Products include 4K, 8K and design-focused TV options created for every home and lifestyle.
Backed by Samsung’s proprietary Quantum Processor, the new line features more screen size options, enhanced picture quality, and stronger colors from every angle accompanied by several smart TV upgrades.
“Our 2019 QLED line is designed for users who want the best combination of picture quality, smart TV capabilities and design,” said Andrew Sivori, VP, TV Product Marketing, Samsung Electronics America. “This year’s lineup represents our largest screen size offering ever. It brings together innovative feature enhancements and exciting content and service partnerships to deliver a truly groundbreaking viewing experience and unprecedented value.”
- A range of sizes for 4K and 8K models
- 4K: Q60, Q70, Q80 and Q90 ranging from 43 to 82 inches
- 8K: Q900 ranging from 65 to 98 inches
- Customized sound experience based on the specific layout of a room through Quantum Processor 8K
- Capability to support iTunes Movies and TV shows and Apple AirPlay 2
- Recommended content based on subscription services, favorite content, and TV viewing habits through an improved AI algorithm
- Access to content using voice assistants including Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant
- Real Game Enhancer features AMD Radeon Freesyn to prevent tearing and stuttering. Game Motion Plus removes motion blur and judder
- Ambient Mode displays photos, works of art, and daily information (time, weather, headlines, etc.) to an otherwise blank screen
“We have witnessed our customers’ unfaltering confidence and affection towards Samsung QLED TVs within the past year,” said Jongsuk Chu, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “This year, our 8K and 4K QLED line-ups are widening the gap in the market for ultra-large TVs. We are proud to deliver our most innovative and immersive lineup to date, and to give users more than they ever thought was possible before.”
The 2019 QLED line is available for purchase or pre-order on Samsung.com and at select retailers nationwide