ProSource Adds 10 Members, Moves Two Members to Power Membership Program
ProSource recently added 10 new custom integrators to their roster of over 500 specialty retailers and custom integrators that notched more than $4.5 billion in annual sales.
“ProSource continues to add quality members with the support of our vendor partners and members who understand our culture and are enjoying their experience partnering with ProSource,” Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership said.
Their new members include:
- AC Audio Video, Parkersburg, WV
- Audio Video Invasion, Plainview, NY
- Digital Installers, Long Beach, CA
- Electronic Environments, Bartlett, TN
- Quest4 Electronics, Evansville, IN
- SoundVision, Mooresville, NC
- Strategic Home Media, Stevensville, MD
- Synergy CTS, Naples, FL
- The HomeWorks Group, Pleasanton, CA
- Xcite Audiovisuals, Englewood, CO
In line with their new membership program, ProSource has also elevated two existing members to Power members.
Approved by the ProSource Board of Directors, the following members were moved to the Power membership programs:
- Audiolab Stereo & Video Center, Fairless Hills, PA
- Lee Hartman & Sons, Roanoke, VA
“ProSource focuses on internal growth with a tiered member program and supports elevation within the group. We are very proud to elevate these members to ProSource Power,” Dantonio added.