PowerHouse Alliance Members to Host Trainings and Events Nationwide in May
PowerHouse Alliance distributor members will host over 25 trainings and events across the country this May.
Midwest distributor, CED (Consumer Electronics Distributors) will open a new location in Elk Grove Village, IL on May 16. The new location will offer a will-call area with interactive displays featuring the latest product offerings.
Southeastern distributor member, 21st Century Distributing, is hosting a month-long Integration Innovation Roadshow, which will make multiple stops in North Carolina, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. The Integration Innovation Roadshow will include integration and network trainings, lunch and show-floor sessions. 21st Century Distributing will also have trainings on URC Total Control and Clare Controls.
Continuing the URC and Clare Controls training, EDI (Electrical Distributing Inc.), will host sessions at their Portland and Seattle locations, as well as an RTI training. They will also be attending the Pacific Northwest Consumer Electronics Expo in mid-May. EDI dealers have the chance to win a 2016 Chevrolet Camaro RS between February 1 and September 30.
Throughout May, Volutone will host Sonos and Luxul trainings, as well as the 8th Annual Southern California Technology & Business Summit at two off-site locations on May 3 and 5. Other distributor members including Sierra Select Distributors, ECD (Electronic Custom Distributors) and Autco are hosting several training sessions in May including Denon, URC Total Control, JVC, and Peerless Outdoor TV trainings.
“Not only are our members offering a significant amount of training opportunities to their dealers across the country in May, we are also attending several events and celebrating the expansion and addition of new locations,” PowerHouse Alliance Executive Director Dennis Holzer said in a statement.
“The strength and continuous growth of the PowerHouse Alliance is proof that education is key to our success as well as to our dealers.”
Below is the full list of May training sessions and events scheduled for PowerHouse Alliance members:
21st Century Distributing
URC Total Control Training – May 31 to June 2, 2016 – Charlotte, NC
Integration Innovation Roadshow:
- Raleigh, NC - May 3, 2016
- Charleston, SC - May 5, 2016
- Orlando, FL – May 10, 2016
- Tampa, FL – May 12, 2016
- Charlotte, NC – May 17, 2016
- Atlanta, GA – May 19, 2016
- Nashville, TN – May 25, 2016
Clare Controls Training & Certification:
- Raleigh, NC – May 11 to 13, 2016
- Charlotte, NC – May 25 to 27, 2016
JVC Projector and Peerless Outdoor TV Training:
- Kansas City, KS – May 11, 2016
- Louis, MO – May 11, 2016
ECD (Electronic Custom Distributors)
URC Total Control Level 3 Training:
- Houston, TX – May 10, 2016
- Austin, TX – May 11, 2016
- Dallas, TX – May 12, 2016
Denon New Model Training and Introduction:
- Houston, TX – May 17, 2016
- Austin, TX – May 18, 2016
- Dallas, TX – May 19, 2016
EDI (Electrical Distributing Inc.)
Clare Controls Training – May 3 through May 5, 2016– Portland, OR
URC Training – May 10, 2016 – Portland, OR
URC Training – May 12, 2016 – Seattle, WA
PNWCEE – Pacific Northwest Consumer Electronics Expo 2016 – May 17, 2016 – SeaTac DoubleTree by Hilton – Seattle, WA
RTI Training – May 26, 2016 – Portland, OR
Sierra Select Distributors
LG, URC and Luxul Training:
- May 25, 2016 – Holiday Inn Express Oakland Airport, CA
- May 26, 2016 – Sierra Select, N. Highlands, CA
8th Annual Southern California Technology and Business Summit:
- May 3, 2016 – Warner Center Marriott, Los Angeles, CA
- May 5, 2016 – Hilton OC Airport, Orange County, CA
Just Add Power: Sonos and Luxul Trainings:
- Simi Valley, CA – May 17, 2016
- Van Nuys, CA – May 18, 2016
- Cerritos, CA – May 19, 2016
- Irvine, CA – May 20, 2016
- San Diego, CA – May 24, 2016
- Ontario, CA – May 25, 2016
- Las Vegas, NV – May 26, 2016 (Luxul only)
Visit the Member Events Calendar on the PowerHouse Alliance website here for additional details of the events and trainings and for links to register on the member websites.