PowerHouse Alliance Members Get Ready For Summer Training Programs and Events
- PowerHouse Alliance releases members summer event schedule
- On the sked: 21st Century Distributing, CED, ECD, MRI, Ultimate Integration, and Volutone
- CED’s Customer Appreciation Night to feature Vizio's 120” LED HDTV
PowerHouse Alliance members host certification and training sessions as well as special events including Ultimate Integration’s annual barbeque and a customer appreciation craft beer and sliders night from CED.
Starting July, member CED’s Customer Appreciation Night with craft beer and sliders will be on July 7 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., at their new Elk Grove Village, IL location. Guests will be able to experience Vizio’s 120” LED HDTV in person while enjoying some small burgers and beers, as well as products from other vendors including 2GIG, Clare Controls, Jamo, Yamaha, Onkyo and Peerless-AV.
Keeping with the burger theme, Member Ultimate Integration will kick off August on the 4th with their 4th Annual BBQ and Trade Show, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The event will include demos of the new LG OLED TVs, Yamaha Dolby Atmos training, a JVC theater setup and the Vizio 120” TV. Attendees can also enter to win prizes including LG 55" OLED TV (55EG9600), Yamaha Receiver and MusicCast package, and Yankees tickets.
Throughout the summer, integrators can take Clare Controls and URC Total Control training from members 21st Century Distributing, ECD, and MRI in July. An RTI webinar will also be available from member MRI starting on July 7, and ECD will have an on-site RTI certification at their Houston, TX location on August 3.
Member Volutone is running a Commercial Audio Workshop early in July on the 6 and 7 at their Simi Valley and Cerritos locations. They will also host a series of Summer Technical Training: Sony, WyreStorm, Séura trainings throughout the month at each of their locations.
“PowerHouse Alliance summer trainings will give integrators the chance to advance their skills, and the special events offer networking opportunities and a way to familiarize themselves with all of the new products from our vendors,” said PowerHouse Alliance Executive Director Dennis Holzer.
Below is the full list of training sessions and events scheduled throughout July and August from PowerHouse Alliance members:
21st Century Distributing
- Clare Controls Training – July 19 – 20, 2016 – Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Smyrna (2631 Highwood Boulevard, Smyrna, TN 37167)
CED (Consumer Electronics Distributors)
- Customer Appreciation Night with Craft Beer and Sliders – July 7, 2016 – Elk Grove Village, IL
- RTI Training –August 3, 2016 – Northbrook, IL
ECD (Electronic Custom Distributors)
- Total Control Lunch ‘n Learn
- Houston, TX – July 26, 2016
- Austin, TX – July 27, 2016
- Dallas, TX – July 28, 2016
- Lutron Radio Ra2 Training – August 3, 2016 – Houston, TX (Bell & McCoy Office)
- Radio RA 2 – Level 2 Qualification Training
- July 7-8, 2016 – webinar
- Clare Controls 2-Day Certification Training
- July 11-12, 2016 – Plainville, CT
- July 14-15, 2016 – Marlborough, MA
- 4th Annual BBQ Bash and Trade Show - August 4, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm - Clifton, NJ
- Commercial Audio Workshop
- Simi Valley, CA – July 6, 2016
- Cerritos, CA – July 7, 2016
- Summer Technical Training: Sony, WyreStorm, Seura
- Simi Valley, CA – July 19, 2016
- Van Nuys, CA – July 20, 2016
- Cerritos, CA – July 21, 2016
- Irvine, CA – July 22, 2016
- San Diego, CA – July 26, 2016
- Ontario, CA – July 27, 2016
- Las Vegas, NV – July 28, 2016
Visit the Member Events Calendar on the PowerHouse Alliance website here for additional details of the events and trainings and for links to register on the member websites.
To learn more about The PowerHouse Alliance, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Technology Integrator. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Technology Integrator.