PowerHouse Alliance Invites Dealers to April Trainings and Events Across the Country
The PowerHouse Alliance 11 distributor members announce the April schedule including a focus on display product training and member Mountain West’s Annual Dealer Show.
Ui Supplies starts with TechLogix Fiber Certification on April 1 and 2 at their Clifton, NJ and Plainview, NY locations, respectively, as well as Sonos, eero, and Samsung 8K Showcase sessions throughout the month. Sierra Select welcomes dealers to see Samsung’s new models at its North Highlands, CA location on April 9 and at the Hilton Oakland Airport on April 10. CED is offering LG & Samsung training on April 2, on the newest display products including an 8K live demo. Dealers can also attend the 2019 Spring Showcase and take part in JVC training with Vanco and Séura to learn about new 4K projectors and outdoor screens, accompanied by food, drinks, and demos on April 23 in Elk Grove Village, IL and on April 24 in New Berlin, WI.
Two members are bringing KEF trainings, with a KEF Vendor Day at ECD’s Houston, TX location on April 2. In Atlanta, GA, member 21st Century Distributing will have KEF wall display and counter days on April 29 and 30, and they’re also offering Intellinet Network Solution counter days later in the month.
In addition to AV, networking, and security trainings, member Mountain West hosts their Annual Dealer Show on April 24 from 11:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., inviting dealers near Denver, CO to attend for new products demos and meetings with manufacturer representatives from WyreStorm, Xantech, Firstech, JVC Metra, Dynamat, 2GIG, Hikvision, Kwikset, LeakSmart, LiftMaster, Yale, Peerless-AV, Pro Control/RTI, Russound, Samsung, URC, Just Add Power, LG, Lutron, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Sonance, Sonos, Sony, Legrand, and more. After the event, attendees can join the Mountain West team for food and drinks and some fun at Top Golf in Centennial, CO from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
“Our members are bringing dealers the variety of trainings they need, as the spring season for home renovations and adding technology picks up,” said PowerHouse Alliance Executive Director Dennis Holzer. “There are many training sessions on the latest AV, security, and networking products for dealers to take advantage of, as well as Mountain West’s annual event.”
Below is the full list of trainings and events in March from each PowerHouse Alliance member:
21st Century Distributing
- Intellinet Counter Days
- April 24 – Garner, NC
- April 25 – Charlotte, NC
- KEF Wall Display & Counter Day – April 29 – Atlanta, GA
- Just Add Power & Luxul Training – April 16 – Marietta, GA
- LG & Samsung Training – April 2 – Bloomington, MN
- Spring Showcase 2019
- April 23 – Elk Grove Village, IL
- April 24 – New Berlin, WI
- KEF Vendor Day – April 2 – Houston, TX
- Hikvision Sales Training – April 17 – Salt Lake City, UT
- LG Sales Training – April 23 – Scottsdale, AZ
- 2019 Annual Dealer Show – April 24 – Denver, CO
- 2GIG & Alarm.com Training – April 30 – Salt Lake City, UT
- Samsung 2019 New Model Introduction
- April 9 – North Highlands, CA
- April 10 – Hilton Oakland Airport, CA
- TechLogix Fiber Certification Training
- April 1 – Clifton, NJ Plainview, NY
- April 2 – Plainview, NY
- Sonos & Eero Training & Counter Day – April 16 – Plainview, NY
- Eero Training – April 17 – Clifton, NJ
- Samsung 8K Showcase – April 23 – Plainview, NY
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Dealerscope. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Dealerscope.