Lutron Names Excellence Winners
At CEDIA Expo earlier this month, Lutron Electronics handed out awards to 13 integrators as part of its annual Excellence Awards.
The winners are:
1. Best Commercial Project- Audio Command Systems of Westbury, NY
2. Best Dressed System- Station Earth of Fergus, Ontario, Canada
3. Best Energy Management- Conundrum Technologies of Denver, CO
4. Best Engineered System- ListenUp of Denver, CO
5. Best Implementation of Lighting Design- Andrew Lucas Limited of London, England
6. Best Integrated Home- Station Earth of Fergus, Ontario, Canada
7. Best 3rd Party Integration- Evolution Video and Sound of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
8. Best Retrofit Project- Santa Barbara Smarthomes of Santa Barbara, CA
9. Best Shade Project- One Button of Brooklyn, NY
10. Coolest Installation- Audio Video Systems of Plainview, NY
11. Essence of Pleasance- Elliston Systems of Dallas, TX
12. Most Clever Shade Application- DEL Motorized Solutions of Bensalem, PA
13. Most Creative Application- 3Logic of Krakow, Poland
“These winning projects truly represent project excellence and innovation,” David Weinstein, Vice-President of Residential Sales at Lutron, said as part of the announcement.
“These installers are taking care of their customers with innovative, problem-solving control solutions and helping them improve their home’s energy efficiency – all while creating a beautiful atmosphere,” he said.
Related story: Gallery of 2014 EXC!TE Awards Winners