Life on Crestron to showcase at ISE 2016
Global technology company, Crestron Electronics, will showcase its latest solutions at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016 from February 9-12th at the RAI Convention Center in Amsterdam. Crestron’s solutions include enhancements to its Crestron Fusion platform, created to help enterprises optimize their technology/AV devices, meeting spaces and people.
Crestron is inviting all dealers/integrators, solution providers, AV managers, customers and prospective clients to visit their setup at ISE. Creston will be located at Hall 2, Booth C24, where a demonstration of how Crestron can enhance consumers’ lives will take place. Crestron will provide attendees with room-by-room tours of the commercial and residential environments they create.
Crestron is planning four days of announcements, awards, training and consultations, including:
- Product news: Crestron will discuss the first cloud-based version of its Crestron Fusion platform for managing companies’ multimedia, environmental and room-scheduling needs. This platform is intended to provide full, real-time visibility into the enterprise at the individual room and device levels.
- Executives will also discuss how Crestron Fusion can be used with the new Crestron PinPoint mobile app, to help employees work more efficiently and improve their companies’ bottom lines.
- Awards: The Crestron Integration Awards will be held on February 10th at 3pm at the Crestron booth. The awards celebrate the achievements of integrators, designers and partners who have developed home and commercial environments using Crestron technologies. Categories include: Best Integrated Home, Best Corporate Installation and Most Innovative Solution, as well as others.
- Training: Classes for AV managers and integrators on Communication into the Boardroom, Creating the Huddle Experience, Driving the Meeting Room Experience with Crestron’s AV Framework and Streaming into the Classroom, will be held on February 10th and 11th, 2016.
- Consultants Summit: A Consultants Summit on February 9th will cover the latest product offerings from Crestron and how each can contribute to a complete integrated solution for projects of any size. A lunch at noon will be followed by presentations from Fred Bargetzi, Crestron’s Chief Technology Officer and Stijn Ooms, Crestron’s Director of Technology in Europe.
- Presentations: Crestron’s Technology Manager for Unified Communications, Joe Sarrasin, will be at the Unified Communications Theatre in Hall 9 February 9th and 10th to share insights. He will be hosting two sessions – 1) Bringing Skype for Business and Google Hangouts to the conference room; and 2) How Crestron is facilitating technology between AV and IT professionals for the enterprise conference room.
- On February 10th, Crestron’s Research and Development Manager, Dan Jackson will be a panelist for a discussion on the future of AV in light of the IT convergence.
- Press Tour: Press are invited to breakfast and a personal tour of the Crestron booth on Wednesday, February 10th before the show opens.