Legrand partners with Taylor Morrison on Interactive Home 2.0
The reinvented Interactive Home 2.0 is an upgraded smart home design, created with a focus on the future of homebuilding and the demand for integrated, high-tech homes.
About Interactive Home 2.0:
- Features Intuity Home Intelligence, an intuitive home automation system by Legrand.
- Includes an in-wall interface and applications for tablets and mobile devices, allowing users to control their comfort, security, lighting and entertainment.
- Offers options, such as high-fidelity multi-room audio, that deliver content from personal iTunes collections as well as Internet Radio Services to different areas in the home.
- Includes video, door entry, garage door control, indoor and outdoor camera monitoring, home intercom and automated lighting for complete lighting and outlet control.
- Third-party integrated systems include a security alarm system, digital door locks and indoor temperature control, capable of reducing power usage.
- Includes option to establish a central location for Intuity Home Intelligence system with an optional in-wall Command Center. With the mounted iPad, it offers an interface identical to the Intuity smartphone and tablet applications, as well as a built-in intercom, access to commonly used functions and digital audio control.
"This takes Taylor Morrison homeownership to the next level," Jim Ellison, vice president of sales and marketing for the company's Houston division, said in a statement. "The Interactive Home 2.0 is a compelling look into the future of homebuilding, showcasing integrated, state-of-the-art technology that seamlessly elevates everyday life."
"Intuity enables homeowners to have full control over each aspect of the home at the touch of a button," Fritz Werder, GM and vice president, Nuvo and On-Q product lines, said in a statement. "Each advanced feature in the Interactive Home 2.0 delivers automated home living at its finest."
The increased capabilities of the Interactive Home 2.0 will be available in the Taylor Morrison Houston market beginning March 4, 2016.