ilumi A19 and BR30 Smartbulbs now available through Best Buy
Connected and smart lighting products manufacturer ilumi solutions said its A19 and BR30 Smartbulbs have made their retail store debut this week. Both products, which went through a successful crowdfunding campaign back in August, are now available at Best Buy stores around the country as well as through the retail giant’s website.
“It is a huge achievement for us to have ilumi Smartbulbs available at Best Buy stores, Corey Ega, cofounder and CEO of ilumi, said in a statement. “It’s been our team’s goal since we first had the idea for ilumi many years ago, and it’s exciting to see that goal come to fruition. Now people from across the country can go to their local Best Buy store to see ilumi in person and truly experience the power of good lighting.”
Ilumi said its line of Smartbulbs is energy efficient and user friendly. The easy setup involves a simple plug and play pairing. Because of the product’s “unique long-range Bluetooth Mesh wireless connectivity,” a user can start with a single bulb or scale to a whole-home setup using just the ilumi app without a router or other complications, the company explained. Further, each ilumi Smartbulb lasts up to 20 years and is six-times more energy efficient than an equivalent incandescent light bulb, according to iliumi.
The company’s free mobile app, available through the Apple App Store and Google Play, provides users a wide range of controls over the Smartbulbs, including:
- Light Your Routine – Schedule a sunrise. Dine in candlelight. Shake your phone for a nightlight.
- Wellness Lighting – Tune your body's natural rhythm by replicating the sun's daily color cycle. Namaste.
- Detect Your Presence – Sensing your phone, your lights can turn on & off without hitting a switch.
- Vacation – Hey, you're home! Or are you? Have your lights turn on & off randomly while you're away.
- Music’s New Best Friend – Sync your music and watch your Smartbulbs move to the beat of your fancy dancing feet.