Ihiji ServiceManager Features New Ticketing Feature
Leading provider of remote technology management solutions provider, Ihiji, is rolling out a new service ticketing feature as part of its Software as a Service (SaaS) tool, the Ihiji ServiceManager.
Introduced at CEDIA 2015, the Ihiji ServiceManager is intended to help home technology professionals, security monitoring firms and systems integrators provide services in return for recurring monthly revenue (RMR) via annual service plans.
Features of the Ihiji ServiceManager include:
- Customer Warranty tracking
- Recurring Service plan tracking
- RMR invoicing and billing
- Customer contact management
- Technical support ticketing and tracking
- Centralized project documentation (coming soon)
Centralized Ticketing and Tracking
According to Ihiji, creating and tracking trouble tickets, often referred to as technical support or service tickets, is a critical component of a successful services organization. Subsequently, ticketing is included in the new functions provided by Ihiji ServiceManager.
"We have been able to improve our customer issue resolution level by generating support tickets using Ihiji ServiceManager,” Chris Strope of Paragon Systems Integration stated.
“I can assign an appropriate technician, track the issue to resolution and see a history of fixes by client. This is very useful in helping us to detect trends like recurring network and device related issues. Together with Invision, I can get a complete picture of all clients we are monitoring."
Ihiji ServiceManager also offers the following:
- It evaluates your total cost of support
- It creates trackable accountability for service calls and service ticket resolution
- It tracks issue resolution time and shares the statistic as a selling point to customers interested in a service plan
- It helps resolve issues faster via a company’s history information – even if a different technician takes the call each time
- It detects trends with hardware, as well as hardware compatibility issues
“As someone who thinks service is the most important aspect of any integration firm, my excitement for Ihiji ServiceManager as a platform for success can’t be overstated. The ability to integrate service tickets with monitoring, billing, and CRM is the holy grail I've been looking for to simplify service operations,” Joseph Kolchinsky, founder and CEO of OneVision Resources, stated.