ICE Cable Systems Rolls-Out Nationwide Direct Dealer Program, Joins ProSource Group
Founded in 2004, ICE Cable Systems has established itself as arguably the number-one premium bulk wire and cable brand in the CEDIA channel. Along with its ascent, the company has been diligent in communicating the critical importance of its adherence to performance specifications and safety standards. This far contrasts the common misconception that wire and cable is a commodity product void of significant differences. Today the company announced that it is making its entire line – including its cost-efficient PRIMAL bulk wire offering – available directly to dealers nationwide.
“Most wire and cable are sold solely through distribution,” says ICE Cable Systems President Brian Rizzo. “The value in working directly with ICE is that dealers now have access to product, programs and pricing at levels previously unattainable. This includes entrée to a larger and more diversified pool of inventory than typically available through distribution. All of this equates to more informed and streamlined purchasing decisions, by far the most profitable way to buy wire and cable. Further enhancing this rollout is our new relationship with the ProSource group, which brings ICE to the largest group of direct dealers in the channel.”
Executive Sales Team
To facilitate dealer access, ICE has assembled an A-Level sales team. Newly appointed are:
- Chad Russell: After 4-years with Atlona, Chad has come onboard as ICE Vice President of Sales. In addition to his VP role, Chad covers the Pacific Northwest, Northern California, Southern California, Rocky Mountains, and the Chicago territory. Chad can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: 970.987.4444.
- Zhar Ollesca: Now in her eighth year with ICE, Zhar has been promoted to Regional Sales Manager covering Florida, Southeast, the Mid-Atlantic, the North Central and Southwest territories. She can be reached at Zhar@icecable.com and phone: 310.913.7336.
- DJ Singleton: After stints with Crestron and Savant, DJ has been hired as Regional Sales Manager covering South Central (TOLA), Rust Belt, New York Metro and New England territories. DJ can be reached DJ.Singleton@icecable.com and phone: 469.744.9607.
Independent Manufacturers Sales Rep Network
To help as many dealers as possible access the program, ICE Cable has appointed independent manufacturer sales rep firms. They are:
- Oliver Marketing, Pacific Northwest, Northern California
- Innovative Marketing, Southwest
- CET & Associates, Rocky Mountains
- Network Sales, North Central
- Electronic Marketing Associates, Midwest
- Bell and McCoy, TOLA
- Orion Advanced Marketing, Chicago-area
- Dorrance Supply Company, Rust Belt
- C&E Marketing, Southeast and Florida
- New York Marketing Team, Metro-NY
- Roberts Associates, New England
- Hill Residential Systems, Mid-Atlantic
- ByDesign Vision and Sound, Southern California