One Voice: Humanizing Customer Service in the Luxury Sector and Beyond!
Once again, we tap into what’s happening in the Luxury market sector with this issue. And once again, we checked in with the Luxury Institute that recently released this White Paper, Wealth and Luxury Trends 2014 and Beyond—A New Model to Increase Profitability.
The White Paper identifies seven key trends that seem relevant to every sector of the market. The study takes issue with CRM tools, Big Data and other styles of building metrics such as Mystery Shoppers that can prove unreliable and even worse, irrelevant. Trend 5 especially speaks out about Online Personal Shoppers and how there is finally innovation in delivering a customer-worthy online buying experience and it looks a lot like the offline experience. The human is en vogue again. The example cited is the tourism business with specially selected and trained personal shoppers to use digital channels to develop deep customer relationships based on expertise, trustworthiness and generosity.
The Next Best Thing—Humanize Your Brand with Video!
The idea of building a relationship between brands and customers is not new. But here, in the digital age, there are some new tools to humanize your brand with video. The International CES® is a great launch pad for new products and technology introductions. Through a new and exciting video opportunity, we can launch your product from Vegas to the rest of the world before you leave the show floor!
We have two high-visibility options for you to choose from:
· THE SPOTLIGHT: One of our on-camera personalities will introduce five products twice a day (11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.) to our viewers. Each product will receive 30 to 60 seconds of camera time to highlight unique features and excite our audience.
· THE INTERVIEW: One of our on-camera personalities will interview a key executive or product specialist from your organization for a one product, three-minute promotional discussion. Additional B-roll video will be shot at your booth.
Whichever option you choose, all videos are professionally shot, arranged, edited, and will be:
· Scheduled and shot at the Consumer Technology Publishing Group CES booth, located in the Grand Lobby at GL-1 in front of Starbucks.
· Launched in the Dealerscope CES e-newsletter, it will be sent to our 36,000+ combined subscriber base every day during the show. You can choose the day your video spot will run.
· Distributed on our trade sites -- Dealerscope.com and TechnologyIntegrator.net -- and in our trade e-newsletters – Dealerscope Today and Technology Integrator Daily. If you choose, we can also post the video to our consumer site, TechnologyTell.com, that reaches 700,000+ unique visitors per month. http://www.Dealerscope.com, http://www.TechnologyIntegrator.net http://www.TechnologyTell.com
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this amazing opportunity today!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO EXAMPLES http://www.technologyintegrator.net/tv/ http://www.Dealerscope.com/tv.