Hot Product Demos at CEA Line Shows
CEA Line Shows has added a series of "hot product" demo sessions, which were announced Friday by the event's organizers. The sessions will be held throughout the two-day event, June 22-23 at 7 West 34th St. in New York.
About the sessions:
- Entertainment Gadgets, held June 22 from 11 to 11:30 a.m., will feature technology and social media expert Scott Steinberg, the CEO of TechSavvy Global.
- Mommy Tech, set for June 23 at 10:45 to 11:30 a.m., will be hosted by Beth Blecherman of Silicon Valley Moms Group and founder of TechMamas.com.
- Senior Gadgets, scheduled June 22 from 2 to 2:30, will be presented by Natali Del Conte, the event's conference chair and a correspondent for the CBS "Early Show."
- Seasonal Gadgets, scheduled for June 22 from 3 to 3:30 p.m., will be presented by Andrea Smith, technology producer for ABC News Radio and a technology contributor to Good Morning America.
- Back-to-School, June 23 from 10:15 to 10:45, will also be presented by Del Conte.
- Travel Gadgets, held June 23 from 3:15 to 4, will be hosted by John Kelley and David Gregg, both of BehindtheBuy.com.
- Digital Health, set to take place June 23 from 3:45 to 4:15 p.m., will be presented by Matt Bean, the brand editor for Men’s Health and Women’s Health magazines.
CEA Line Shows is being organized in association with CEA, the producer of the International CES, along with Martin Porter Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Custom Retailer and E-Gear Magazines. Find CEA Line Shows on the web at www.cealineshows.com, or follow the Twitter hashtag #LineShows.