High-Performance Brands Chose to Partner with HTSA
Home Technology Specialists of America (HTSA), the leading national retail and custom integration buying group in the high-performance A/V channel, is pleased to announce that it has signed agreements with seven prominent brands - including both category leading companies, and rapidly emerging future superstars. These new partnerships will help to power up the assortment of the organization's members and address specific key product categories important to members' clients, including outdoor lighting, theater seating, lighting control, and managed services.
HTSA management emerged from the recent CEDIA 2016 show with a bumper crop of new partnerships, including powerful industry stalwarts such as Vantage/QMotion, leading high-end speaker manufacturer Wisdom Audio, along with emerging managing services newcomer OneVision.
The list of brands who have forged a new partnership with HTSA are: Blue Dog Data Services, Coastal Source, OneVision Resources, RowOne Seating, Trinnov Audio, Vantage/QMotion, and Wisdom Audio.
"We are honored and excited that this group of leading brands chose to partner with HTSA to assist them in the marketing of their fine products and services to the high-performance home technology segment," said Jon Robbins, Executive Director of the Home Technology Specialists of America. "These lines fill many critical product segments for our members and are equally committed to high-impact educational programs to help members maximize their businesses."
Each Brand a Critical Building Block
HTSA members are the leading providers of high-performance, luxury residential technology solutions in their local communities, each custom created and professionally installed for discerning clients. A critical component of success for HTSA members, is a world-class assortment of the finest high-performance products.
Accordingly, the organization has forged strong bonds with a large group of leading industry brands. Group management is always scanning the technological horizon, searching for those emerging brands that embody the latest market trends.
Each of these product lines from the group's valued brand partners represents a critical building block in the process of designing a full-fledged high-performance distributed audio, home theater, or home automation solution that dramatically enhances the client's lifestyle.
Brand Additions to HTSA Portfolio
From flexible and efficient lighting control (Vantage) to managed client-system monitoring and tech support programs (OneVision), these new brand partners cover a wide range of important solutions. Below is more detail on each of these valuable new HTSA partners.
- Blue Dog Data Services - Blue Dog Data provides detailed data for existing proposal software solutions like D-Tools to facilitate quicker and more accurate proposal creation. The company offers two levels of service: Proposal-Ready Data and Engineering-Ready Data. Any proposal is only as good as the data it's based upon and with Blue Dog that data is Accurate...Consistent...and Complete.
- Coastal Source - Coastal Source specializes in ruggedized outdoor lighting and audio solutions. According to the company, "Coastal Source is not the cheapest option. It is the best option." The company offers high-quality solutions in four main product categories: Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Audio, Waterfront Lighting, and Architectural Lighting.
- OneVision Resources - In what many industry insiders believe will be the next big thing, OneVision Resources partners with home technology professionals with existing client relationships and provides a turnkey service desk focused on delivering high-quality support to their clients. With solutions such as its Instant Triage© offering 24/7/365 support/monitoring and an amazing 30-minute event response time, client support has never been this good.
- RowOne Home Entertainment - No theater is complete without comfortable seating and RowOne offers a full line of premium quality domestic and imported seating solutions. The company also offers theater rooms, media centers, and a wide assortment of accessories.
- Trinnov Audio - Trinnov Audio is a company comprised of a group of top engineers who have crafted some of the industry's finest home theater preamp/processors, high-end two-channel preamp/processors - as well as pro audio & cinema processors. The company is particularly known and respected for its loudspeaker/room correction technology.
- Vantage/QMotion - A leading lighting automation manufacturer in the custom integration channel, Vantage builds intelligent, energy efficient lighting control systems for luxury residential and commercial applications. QMotion, like Vantage, is a Legrand company and offers automated window coverings including motorized roller shades, honeycomb shades and motorized drapery rods.
- Wisdom Audio - Launched in 1996, Wisdom Audio is a highly-regarded, high-end line of loudspeakers, including architectural models, that feature the use of planar magnetic transducers. Targeted at discerning music lovers and audiophiles, Wisdom's proprietary planar magnetic and dynamic transducers designs - known as their hybrid-technology systems - have won praise and awards from the high-end community. Wisdom Audio is Audio Without Compromise.
"We are very excited to join the HTSA family. The energy of the HTSA group of dealers has been overwhelmingly positive," said Dave Keller, Vice President of Sales, North America, for Vantage. "During CEDIA dozens and dozens of HTSA members visited our booth to meet the sales team and learn about the Vantage and QMotion product lines of Legrand. That kind of enthusiasm and professionalism is greatly appreciated. We are extremely proud to partner with HTSA."
"OneVision is extremely excited to join HTSA and support their mission to create high-performance home technology experiences," said Joseph Kolchinsky, Founder and Managing Director of OneVision Resources. "This partnership signifies our respective organization's shared view on the importance of providing a comprehensive support program to back up the technology for a dramatically enhanced client experience."
HTSA 2016 Fall Conference
In just a few short weeks, HTSA will celebrate the addition of these brands to their assortment, as well as engage in networking and collaboration with all of their vendor partners and members at the upcoming HTSA 2016 Fall Conference at the Westin Michigan Avenue on October 18-20, 2016.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Technology Integrator. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Technology Integrator.