Home entertainment product manufacturer Denon announced on Wednesday that it launched a new premium Network A/V Receiver. The AVR-X6200W is part of the company’s newest generation of X-Series AVRs, which feature Dolby Atmos 3D audio technology.
Denon said its AVR-X6200W is a future proof piece of equipment with support for HDMI 2.0a (eight inputs included), full 4k Ultra HD support, HDCP 2.2 capability, and three HDMI outputs.
Here’s a look at some additional device specs, provided by Denon:
- 140 watts x 9 channels (8 ohms, 20-20kHz, THD:0.05 percent) discrete high quality discrete power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound
- Monolithic amplifier design with Denon custom made transistors
- D.S.C.-HD Digital and AL24 Processing Plus; Denon Link HD
- 2-channel processing with 13.2-channel pre-out
- 3 multi-source zones
- Advanced Video Processing with scaling of lower resolution signals up to 1080p and 4k Ultra HD
- ISF Certification
- Front panel USB input
- Built-in HD radio tuner
- Denon Remote App (available for Android and iOS)
The AVR-X6200W is expected to become available in October 2015, and will sell for $2,199 at authorized Denon retailers.