D-Tools and TRXio Announce Integration
D-Tools Inc. and TRXio from Cairnstack Software announced today that an API integration between the two platforms is now under development, and planned for official release in Q1 2017. D-Tools, the worldwide leader in system integration software, and TRXio, a state-of-the-art inventory management and asset-tracking solution for the AV industry, together will help provide system integrators with a seamless workflow to improve efficiencies related to warehouse operations, scheduling, product procurement, staging, and installation.
API Integrations Improve Workflows and Help Increase Profits
Today’s system integrators face a number of challenges ranging from inventory management to standardizing business processes and achieving healthy profit margins. The new API integration between D-Tools and TRXio will help integrators streamline operations, standardize processes and improve operating efficiencies while enabling clear and consistent communication between staff members. Users will be able to track products from procurement through installation, better manage inventory and, as a result, improve cash flow and overall profitability.
Through this integration, D-Tools users will note a number of enhancements to both platforms and experience the following benefits across multiple departments in their organizations:
- Improved financial accuracy and reporting to save time and money: The use of a state-of-the-art, QR code-based inventory management system virtually eliminates inventory-related accounting errors, inconsistencies and balance sheet adjustments while at the same time creating more efficient and standardized accounting practices.
- Better inventory tracking provides time- and cost-savings: Eliminate time-consuming, labor-intensive, and error-prone physical inventory counts by replacing manual, double-entry inventory control methods with a state-of-the-art, QR code-based inventory control system.
- More efficient communications: Field personnel will no longer have to check in with the warehouse manager to see if items have been received. E-mail notifications and an intuitive dashboard gives personnel real-time, item-by-item order-tracking, from P.O. through installation and beyond.
- Reasons to connect to consumers: With a customizable web page for every item labeled, the consumer can access personalized and timely information concerning warranty time remaining, new features and company-specific special offers.
- Increased field efficiency: Real-time order-tracking and reporting helps prevent the installation manager from sending technicians to a job without all the necessary parts.
- Reduced inventory for better cash flow management: Personnel can easily check for items on hand before specifying and/or purchasing from a vendor, saving time and money.
“For years, D-Tools customers have been asking us to incorporate inventory control into our platform. Always striving to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued customers, we are proud to announce that through our TRX.io integration, D-Tools will soon be able to deliver on that request.” said Randy Stearns, CEO of D-Tools.
“Our mission is to empower integrators with the tools necessary to help make their day-to-day operations easier. Adding the capability to track products from procurement through installation will dramatically improve operational efficiencies while helping to ensure data integrity throughout the project lifecycle.”
“The D-Tools System Integrator platform is the leading software to help technology professionals improve efficiencies and business processes, from bid through installation,” said Reid Hanson, CEO of Cairnstack Software.
“Integrating TRXio’s state-of-the-art inventory management and asset-tracking solution further enhances the capabilities and gives system integrators all the tools they need to increase clarity and efficiency, both in the office and in the field.”
Those interested in learning more about D-Tools and the company’s award-winning System Integrator software platform are also encouraged to sign up for a free demo by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/ or for a free 30-day trial, which can be downloaded by following this link http://d-tools.com/30-day-free-trial/.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Technology Integrator. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Technology Integrator.