Control4 Launches Dealer Program
Control4 at CEDIA Expo last week unveiled a set of tools to help its dealer network build business. The tools assist with sales, marketing, installation and business operations and are designed to make dealer businesses more successful and profitable.
From training and hardware tools to proposal management and marketing services, the Control4 Solution Provider Program recommends products and services to enhance business-management processes and increase sales for Control4 dealers. Control4 has also unveiled a new lead generation service available to dealers, and a new dealer portal to provide easy access to tools, training, and account information.
The following companies have signed on to the Solution Provider Program:
* Bedrock Learning provides training solutions designed for home technology installers, sales, customer support and other residential technology professionals.
* CytexOne Atlas allows instant access to Control4(r) systems remotely from any web enabled terminal in the world.
* MetaGeek's line of Wi-Spy spectrum analyzer tools is designed to help dealers take the guesswork out of troubleshooting Wi-Fi solutions by graphically displaying the RF interference occurring in the airwaves.
Proposal & Project Management
* AbacusPrime SalezToolz offers sales, budgeting and presentation software solutions that streamline business processes.
* Simply Reliable offers a complete proposal creation, project management, design documentation and financial software for the custom integration industry. The Simply Reliable SmartOffice solution is the only software package to fully integrate with Control4 Composer software. It allows dealers to create a Control4 project and to automatically create a design portfolio which includes all necessary drawings and documentation.
* D-Tools offers custom installers a software package that creates sales proposals and data-driven designs in either Visio or AutoCAD.
*BlackWire Designs' solutions include consultation, on-site training and services, app development and driver creation.
*Eragy's smart-home software applications and services include home energy monitoring, intelligent home energy management and smart home system monitoring..