CEDIA opens 2016-2017 Board of Directors elections, five seats are available
After reviewing its applicants for service on the 2016-2017 CEDIA Board of Directors, the CEDIA governance committee selected nine candidates that have met the competencies required to be on the final ballot. Those nine individuals were revealed in a press release on Monday.
- The 2016-2017 CEDIA Board of Directors candidates are:
- Troy Bolotnick, Interior Technologies, Inc., Segundo, CA
- John Clancy, Audio Command Systems, Inc., Westbury, NY
- Ken Erdmann, Erdmann Electric, Springville, UT
- R L (Ric) Johnson, Right at Home Technologies, Ltd., Mason, OH
- Greg Margolis, HomeTronics, Inc, Dallas, TX
- Robert May, Sounds Good AVS Solutions Inc., Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Terence Murray, AUDIOVISIONS, Lake Forest, CA
- Michael Pope, Audio Video Interiors, Middleburg Heights, OH
- Joe Whitaker, JWhitaker Designs LLC, Wintzville, MO
CEDIA said that its board is “dedicated to furthering the CEDIA mission of building prosperity for its members and ensuring the growth of our industry through its programs and initiatives.” The open CEDIA board positions for the 2016-2017 term include five elected home technology professional seats.
Detailed information about each of the above candidates is available on the CEDIA elections page. One representative from each CEDIA member company will be able to cast their vote for up to five candidates. Eligible voters may cast their vote electronically through December 11 at 8 p.m.