CEDIA Announces Award Finalists
CEDIA on Monday announced the finalists for its Electronic Lifestyles® Designer Awards, which include three finalists for Best New Technology and 30 for Best New Product.
When the awards are handed out at CEDIA’s Electronic Lifestyles® Awards Banquet at the CEDIA EXPO in Denver on Sept. 6, one winner will be picked for Best New Technology while ten winners will be chosen in the new products competition.
The finalists were chosen by a panel of CEDIA Residential Electronic Systems Contractor judges.
The nominees for Best New Technology are the Adagio Digital Media System from Crestron Electronics, the Life|ware Visual Project TM from Life|ware and the IntelliControl ICS IM-NET Network Audio Integration Card from Niles Audio Corp.
As for best new products, those under consideration are the following:
- The 5.2” Modero ViewPoint Touch Panel (MVP-5200i), Communication EXPerience Kit and ViewState Color Communicating Thermostat, all from AMX.
- The Crestron iServer TM and Isys® TPS-6X, both from Crestron
- The AVP-A1HDCI Ultra-Reference 12 Channel A/V Home Theater/Multimedia Preamplifier, from Denon Electronics
- The Ensemble HD 1080 projection system, from Epson America, Inc.
- The GefenTV Home Theater Scaler Pro, from Gefen, Inc.
- The Omnistat2 RC-2000, from Home Automation, Inc. (HAI)
- The PIWRF TM No-Profile In-Wall Swing Arm. from Chief Manufacturing/Milestone AV Technologies
- The iRemote® TS, from Niles Audio Corp.
- The Essentia E6G whole-home audio system, from NuVo Technologies
- The 32” Outdoor Wireless Weatherproof LCD HDTV, from Pantel Corp.
- The T3-V Universal Controller, from Remote Technologies, Inc.
- The ROSIE Remotes and OSD and ROSIE System 12, both from Savant Systems, Inc.
- The LeWing system, from Screen Research USA
- The IWA-1 in-wall amplifier, from Sherbourn Technologies
- The Black Diamond TM Projection Screen, from SI