BRAVAS Group Honors Leading Performers at 4th Annual Summit
At the 4th Summit meeting in their short existence, the BRAVAS Group gave recognition to its outstanding dealer performance in key operational areas for 2016. Affectionately called the “BLUE” awards taken from the highest level of performance on VITAL’s metrics’ scale, the awards single out top performers in 5 categories and one Business of the Year recipient.
Paul Starkey and Steve Firszt presented the awards, commenting “These business operators demonstrate what level of excellence possible with persistence and determination. Each winner is raising the bar for the group and setting the pace for their peers.”
This year’s winners are:
- Most Revenue Growth -
- Smart Systems of Texas (Marie & Pat Devlin), The Colony, TX
- Highest Net Operating Profit -
- Audio Intersection (Michael Buckner) Canton, GA
- Best Labor Productivity -
- SES Design Group (Mike Beam & Kevin Roach) Houston, TX
- Best Gross Margin Productivity -
- Audio Video Innovations (Jeff Halloran & Randy Garcia) McKinney, TX
- Most Improved Compliance -
- Station Earth (Rowan McLean & Rod Dykstra) Fergus, ON, CAN
- Business of the Year -
- Digitech Custom (Mark Vyain) Carmel, IN
The award ceremony was sponsored by Legrand/Vantage/Q Motion and followed the group dinner sponsored by Peerless and Netsertive.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Technology Integrator. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Technology Integrator.