Azione Unlimited Signs Seven New Dealers in Fourth Quarter
Azione Unlimited has ended the fourth quarter on a high note, signing seven new dealers. This adds to the pool of 176 members that, for the most part, were in attendance at the buying groups bi-annual conference, hosted in Austin, Texas this year.
Azione Unlimited President Richard Glikes notes that with Dave Wasserman of Stereo Exchange, Gordon van Zuiden of cyberManor, and Gerry Lynch of System 7, "you have three of the best minds in the business," adding that the other half are "young bright dealers eager to grow."
“What do you get when you add high profile companies with superb principals to an organization? You get stronger and smarter,” said Azione Unlimited President Richard Glikes. “... Azione Unlimited is focused on building the best team of vendors and dealers with being ‘Perfect Partners’ as the ultimate goal.”
New dealer member Gordon van Zuiden says he is already seeing the value of membership. “Joining Azione in the latter part of 2017, we have already enjoyed the benefits of being part of the group. cyberManor is building a new pre-wire showroom and Azione's vendors have agreed to support us in this effort. The employee handbook and the templates Azione provides are both needed and a great assistance in this effort,” said van Zuiden. “We are looking forward to our first Azione membership conference in Philadelphia next year to meet with our fellow members. We’re especially anticipating the great keynotes that Azione has built a reputation for delivering at their events.”
As Q4 2017 draws to a close following a year of unprecedented success, Azione Unlimited welcomes the following companies into the organization:
- cyberManor – (Los Gatos, CA) cyberManor follows a “best of breed” integration philosophy. Owner Gordon van Zuiden and the cyberManor team are expanding their business by building partnerships with Azione brands that align with the company’s standards of excellence.
- Evolve Technologies – (Dallas, TX) Evolve Technologies entices consumers to “Enjoy more. Think less.” Placing the focus on user-friendly home technology systems, owner Joshua Allred and the Evolve team seek to employ Azione’s first-of-its-kind marketing tools to better convey the technology experience to consumers.
- Front Row Audio Video – (Lawrence, KS) Front Row Audio Video has been providing home theater, home automation and AV systems design and installation since 2005. Owner Patrick Cain looks forward to further aligning with Azione brands as it continues to provide exemplary service and creative solutions.
- Sound By Design Inc. – (Amarillo, TX) Sound by Design Inc. specializes in home theater, home automation, lighting fixture control, and security systems. Carrying top Azione brands, the company will benefit from the networking opportunities and volume pricing offered to Azione members.
- Stereo Exchange – (New York, NY) Founded in 1984 by David Wasserman, Stereo Exchange is one of New York’s oldest and most highly regarded audio, video, and home theater retailers. The multi-award-winning AV firm looks forward to exchanging ideas with Azione members as it faces the challenges of a highly competitive region.
- System 7 – (Boston, MA) System 7, led by owner Gerry Lynch, is comprised of licensed architects, tech gurus and project managers. They’re partnering with Azione vendors to create their unique technology systems, which utilize best practices and processes from the architecture industry.
- Tech Automation, Inc. – (Troy, MI) With an emphasis on the smart home technology experience, Tech Automation, Inc. designs and installs audio, video, lighting and control systems in any size home. Owners Sean Hawley and Michael Perry seek to grow their firm by taking advantage of Azione’s marketing initiatives, special pricing, and networking opportunities.