Azione Unlimited celebrates its four year anniversary
Azione Unlimited (AU), the education and buying group for integrators, is celebrating its four year anniversary this month.
Azione was launched in February of 2012. In four years, the membership has grown to 142 dealer members and 40 vendor members, putting Azione on track to achieving its goal number of 250 dealer members.
In addition to membership growth, the group reported over 475 million dollars in combined dealer sales, a 45% increase from last year.
“It was touch and go in the beginning with lots of praying and anguish which I assume happens in all new businesses. It is exhilarating to deliver growth to vendors and dealers, and likewise additional profits,” Richard Glikes, president of Azione Unlimited, said in a statement.
Azione hosts two educational conferences per year, both of which are free to members. Azione describes these conferences as fast-paced and packed full of information tailored to the custom integrator.
The agenda is designed to promote and encourage the sharing of ideas and best practices among members. Guest speakers provide insights on trends and challenges in the CE industry.
Azione has hosted the following eight, three-day conferences:
- “Building the Foundation”, St. Louis, MO in April 2012
- “Sharing Symposium”, Houston, TX in November 2012
- “Confluence Conference”, St. Louis, MO, April 2013
- “Fall Fete”, New Orleans, LA in September 2013
- “Vis-à-vis in Vegas”, Las Vegas, NV in March 2014
- “The Arrant Affair”, Austin, TX in October 2014
- “Spring Soiree”, Nashville, TN in March 2015
- “Networking in New Orleans”, New Orleans, LA in September 2015
- “Assimilation in Arizona”, Chandler, AZ in April 2016
The next conference is scheduled for April 15-17, 2016.
“Thanks are in order to the vendors who bet on us and dealers who took a chance. We came to the market with simple concepts like Share, Trust, Prosper and it is working and working well!” Glikes also said in a statement.
Azione has announced its goals and initiatives for 2016, including a discounted healthcare plan, a new comprehensive customized software platform and a multi-faceted marketing initiative.