Azione Unlimited Celebrates Five Year Anniversary
Azione Unlimited (AU), the education and buying group for custom integrators celebrates its fifth year anniversary this February. In an industry that is driven by vigorous technological advances, fraught with unpredictable course changes, and impelled by insatiable consumer demands, it is no small feat to create an organization that actually thrives in such a tremulous environment. But that is exactly what Richard Glikes, President and founder of Azione Unlimited, has done.
Azione Unlimited was created by Glikes, a 45 year CE Industry veteran, in February of 2012 to fill what he believed was a significant void in the buying group space. His vision was to launch a buying group that was integrator focused and would include vendors as members. He believed this unique formula would promote a symbiotic relationship between dealers and vendors that would encourage strong partnerships and a win-win philosophy. To date, Azione is the only group where vendors are also members.
In the last five years Azione has had rapid membership growth. It is a unique organization with some impressive accomplishments:
- Grown to 176 dealer members
- 48 exceptional vendor members
- Now with combined purchases of over $564,500,000 per year
- Delivered rebates and discounts to its members in excess of $2,500,000
- Established various vehicles designed to simplify communications, exchange ideas, and solidify partnerships
- Provided numerous marketing tools to dealers
- Monthly webinars geared to educating members about vendor products and industry trends
- Hosted semi-annual, three day high energy, educational conferences focused on strengthening dealer/vendor relationships
- Established a family atmosphere that fosters friendships and great business relationships
“The last five years have been very rewarding,” says Richard Glikes, President of Azione Unlimited. “To see my vision become reality has been very fulfilling. This labor of love would not have been possible without the confidence and support of 27 vendors who believed in me and helped found the organization. In this rapidly changing industry it is imperative we stick together and help each other be successful. I am proud of the family our group has become and I look forward to shaping where we will be in the next five years!”
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Technology Integrator. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Technology Integrator.