Azione Sales Top Half a Billion Dollars; Adds Five New Dealers
Azione Unlimited, an education and buying group for custom retailers and integrators, has added five new dealers to its team. The group has added 22 new dealers since January and according to Azione, its sales are topping $500,000,000 and growing.
“We are replete with high caliber integrators and fabulous vendors who appreciate the focus the group delivers. Dealers love the educational focus of the group as “best practices seminars” make them smarter and more profitable,” Richard Glikes, president of Azione Unlimited, said in a statement.
“The vendors rate our conferences the best they attend. Our growth trajectory puts us on target to achieve our goals of having 250 sharp dealers by the end of 2017. Share, Trust, Prosper!”
Azione’s newest team members include:
- Chameleon Technologies Inc. in Santa Monica, CA
- Blueprint Audio Visual LLC in Pearl City, HI
- Everglades Technologies LLC dba Cloud9 Smarthome in New York, NY
- Legato Enterprises dba Legato Home Music and Theater Systems in Santa Monica, CA
- New Box Solutions in Van Nuys, CA
Richard Glikes founded Azione Unlimited in 2012. Azione, which focuses on integrators, states that it is the only buying group where vendors are also group members.