AVProConnect of AVPro Global Solutions is proud to announce the launch of an exclusive collection of 4K and HDR compatible 18GBPS Distribution Amplifiers. The first of their kind, the family of distribution amplifiers and other products are currently available on AVProConnect.com.
With full HDR support, advanced EDID Management, and a design specifically catered to cascading, these products become not only apart of the first full 18GBPS connectivity line on the market, but the ideal product for the customization of your next project.
Matt Murray of AVPro stated, “We are so proud of the products that AVProConnect is launching, not only with the cost effective distribution amplifiers but with a 8x8 matrix that is ready for a full 4K 18GBPS signal. Going with this connectivity line gives you the advantage of being ahead of the tech curve and delivering a rock solid solution for any integrators next project. AVProConnect is making a big impact on the A/V Industry and I’m happy to be apart of it.”
Used in retail signal distribution, bars and restaurants, digital signage, and residential and commercial installations, these products allow you use the latest sources in the industry and maintain that true 4K 18GBPS signal.
Our complete line of 18GBPS AUHD products:
- AC-DA12-AUHD - A full 18GBPS 1x2 Distribution Amplifier with advanced EDID management
- AC-DA14-AUHD - A full 18GBPS 1x4 Distribution Amplifier with advanced EDID management
- AC-DA18-AUHD - A full 18GBPS 1x8 Distribution Amplifier with advanced EDID management
- AC-SW411-AUHD - 18GBPS True 4K60 4:4:4 4x1 Switch with Mirrored HDBaseT Output and Audio Extraction.
- AC-MX88-AUHD - 18GBPS True 4K60 4:4:4 8x8 Matrix w/ Digital Audio & Balanced Audio Out, Built in 4K Up/Down Scalers, and On Board Audio Delay Control.
For more information about AVProConnect and their full product line visit booth #7318 at the 2016 CEDIA Expo, September 15-17 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX or visit www.avproconnect.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated withTechnology Integrator. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Technology Integrator.