AudioControl delivers dedicated Control4 driver
AudioControl has released a dedicated Control4 driver for its multi-channel amplifiers, The Director Model D3400 and Model D4400. The driver allows users to discretely control key functions of the amps when used in conjunction with a Control4 controller.
According to AudioControl, the driver enables several things:
- Ability to increase and decrease volume levels incrementally across each zone plus muting functions
- Increase volume level on a zone of across multiple zones on a per group basis
- Recall dedicated equalization settings from memory locations
- Ability to select discrete input via local or bus inputs
- Set a default "Maximum On Volume" function
- Program query commands to identify current known volume status of zones and alerts
The driver is available on the AudioControl web site.