AT&T introduces connected baby monitors
Each monitor includes a Log & Track function, allowing parents to record their baby's feedings, weight, height, sleep, diaper changes and medicine reminders.
Other features of the monitor include:
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Infrared LEDs for night viewing
- Compatibility with any service provider
- Ability to capture and share photos directly to social media
"Baby's Journey shares the vision of providing mobile health solutions that help people, and in this case parents, stay connected to what matters most," Scott Frank, president and CEO of AT&T Intellectual Property, said in a statement
"From sharing photos to checking in on your baby's health, these smart baby monitors offer parents peace of mind as they track development and share special moments with their families and friends directly from the monitor."
- AT&T Smart Sync 5" Internet Viewable Touch Screen Video Monitor – touch screen video monitor features a large high-resolution color screen allowing users to pinch to zoom in and out. Users can view baby at home or via an iPhone or Android smartphone using the AT&T Smart Sync Mobile App. Users can also capture and share baby's photos to social media directly from the monitor. The Mobile App allows for a total of four remote viewers. The monitor includes the Log & Track function and a Baby's Journal, where parents can keep special milestones with date-stamped photos. It can connect up to four cameras with split screen viewing.
- AT&T Smart Link 4.3" Touch Screen Video Monitor– video monitor features a 4.3" high-resolution color touch screen, allowing parents to pinch to zoom in and out, capture and share photos on social media directly from the monitor and utilize the Log & Track and Baby's Journal functions. It can connect up to 4 cameras with split screen viewing.
- AT&T Sync Internet Viewable Camera – internet viewable camera that allows a user’s smartphone to act as a screen by syncing the smartphone with the AT&T Smart Sync Mobile App. The Mobile App allows for a total of four remote viewers. An additional camera can be purchased to connect with the AT&T Smart Sync. Via the App, users can use the Log & Track function, zoom in and out and capture and share photos on social media. It can connect up to 4 cameras with split screen viewing.
- AT&T Smart Trac Digital Audio Monitor–audio monitor with a baby milestone tracking function. This features two-way communication up to 600 feet, sound light indicators, a high quality microphone and a memory feature that tracks and stores up to 12 logged activities.
"New parents want to streamline how they track and view baby's health and wellness. The AT&T monitors have intelligent tracking tools to help keep parents and baby connected, a full touch screen, enhanced viewing options and online sharing directly from the monitor," Steve Gibree, President/CEO and Founder of Baby's Journey, said in a statement.
"Parents can keep every moment of the journey in the palm of their hand using one sophisticated device."
The monitors are now available to register for, and pre-order at Babiesrus.com, and will launch in Babies"R"Us stores nationwide in mid-March.