Capital Summit @CEDIA EXPO to return this year
After a successful debut at the 2014 CEDIA EXPO, Intrepid Investment Bankers and Stiernberg Consulting will get together to host the second-annual Capital Summit @CEDIA EXPO next month in Dallas.
Summit attendees will hear from a panel of private equity firms, C-suite executive, and prominent CDI members on a number of pressing industry issues. Topics include how the growing connected-home trend is driving investment in the sector; how companies are being valued in the current market; emerging technologies; how traditional CEDIA players are repositioning themselves in a changing market; and lessons learned in buying, selling, owning, and operating companies in the industry.
- Paul Jacobs, President and CEO, Klipsch Group, Inc., designer, manufacturer and distributor of loudspeakers for audio, multi-media and home theater products for consumer and professional applications. Mr. Jacobs is also a 2014 inductee into the Dealerscope Hall of Fame.
- LeGrand Lewis, Chairman, weBoost, Inc. (formerly known as Wilson Electronics), designer and manufacturer of products that provide unparalleled cellular connectivity solutions for the car, home, workplace and machine-to-machine connections. Mr. Lewis is also Managing Director of Sorenson Capital, a Utah-based middle-market private equity firm that was founded in 2003.
- Itai Ben-Gal, CEO and Co-Founder, On Controls, a premier cloud-enabled automation system for professional integrators and winner of the 2014 CES Control Product of the Year. Mr. Ben-Gal is also a member of the Consumer Electronics Association Home and Technology Board.
- Gary Rabishaw, Managing Director and Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics practice, Intrepid Investment Bankers, a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors.
- John Stiernberg, President and Founder, Stiernberg Consulting, a firm providing business development services in three primary areas: Planning, Market Intelligence, and M&A advisory work.
- Adam Abramowitz, Senior Vice President and Co-Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics, Intrepid Investment Bankers.
The Capital Summit @CEDIA EXPO will take place on Wednesday, October 14 at 2:30 p.m. in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Room C140. Registered Summit attendees will also have full access to the annual keynote, networking reception, and exhibit floor. For a complete schedule, click here. To register for the event, click here.