Amcrest Silver Dome 720P Wi-Fi Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera focuses on quality for budget-conscience consumers
As your insurance company might remind you, property theft increases substantially during the winter months. Farmer’s Insurance claims that roughly a quarter of claims for all on and off-premise theft takes place between October and December. Unfortunately, good home security often comes with a sizeable price tag. This holiday, top-rated security products manufacturer and distributor, Amcrest, is looking to upset the home surveillance market with the arrival of their new Silver Dome 720P Wi-Fi Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera.
The new HD Series 720P camera includes the same features as its higher definition predecessor, the ProHD 1080P. However, unlike the ProHD 1080P, it retails for less than $100. With 280x720 resolution at 30 fps, it promises crystal clear video delivery to any computer or smartphone. It also includes a wide viewing angle of 85 degrees (most IP cameras have 70), 12 infrared LEDs for night vision up to 32 feet away, as well as a two-way audio system and a variety of smart features.
Smart features include:
- 60 second Wi-Fi setup via iOS or Android devices using Amcrest View Lite app
- Ability to remotely control 360-degree Pan/Tilt visibility from phone or computer
- Intelligent Digital Zoom provides enhanced quality without pixelation
- Ability to stream video and audio directly to your phone, tablet, NVR, PC, and/or Mac
- Intelligent Motion-Alerts sent via e-mail when motion/sound is detected
The Silver Dome 720P Wi-Fi Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera retails for $89.99 MSRP and has a top rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon.