Ahead of Fall Conference, HTSA Reveals Record Setting Growth
Home Technology Specialists of America (HTSA) says its members and vendors are heading down to Dallas, TX to get down to business as the group coordinates plans to cap another immensely successful year. Thanks to its aggressive adoption of emerging business categories, a powerful new custom curriculum of technology and business education, and continued intra-group sharing of the best business practices from the finest dealers and integrators in the industry, HTSA has enjoyed three years of breakthrough growth. This period has seen the most dramatic rate of growth in the organization’s 22-year history
HTSA’s Fall Conference will take place October 23-25 at the spectacular Renaissance Dallas Hotel located in the vibrant Design District of Dallas near Market Center where members and vendors will spend three days immersed in collaboration, education, and best practices-sharing; also on the agenda, on-site and off-site parties and dinners where attendees can build strong relationship bonds between members and valued vendors in a more relaxed environment.
Powerful Presentations on Important Topics
HTSA has assembled a powerful package of presentations throughout the Conference to fully arm their members with critical data and information that will continue to drive their local dealerships’ growth. In addition to the always informative State of the Union by Executive Director Jon Robbins, presentations will include:
- An Important Update on New Technology Initiatives by HTSA’s Tom Doherty, who will give a progress report on the organization’s industry-leading technology and product category initiatives
- A deep dive into the latest market data by renowned industry market analyst Stephen Baker of The NPD Group
- In an update of his presentation at HTSA’s Spring Conference, Alex Capecelatro of Josh.ai will provide further illumination on where voice control is headed in his presentation titled The Future of Voice Control and AI
- A discussion group on the all-important lighting business category – a business in which HTSA, the first major group to target lighting, is leading the industry in the adoption of lighting fixtures and services
- A discussion on what is destined to become the next big wave in custom integration – indoor wellness conducted in partnership with HTSA partner Delos, a company whose WELL building initiative is literally setting the standard for the creation of commercial and residential spaces the offer positive indoor wellness environments
- A dramatic keynote presentation that is like a laser focusing on the Conference’s theme of Leadership, titled Leading Relationships by Steve McClatchy of Alleer Training & Consulting. McClatchy is an NY Times best-selling author (Decide), media darling, and popular speaker.
All of this and more is in store for attendees of the HTSA Fall 2018 Conference.
HTSA’s Fall 2018 Conference kicks off with the ever-popular VendorFest, a full exposition where those top brands allied with HTSA display and demonstrate their latest and best technology products to the only consortium committed to the high-end, high-performance residential technology space. In an environment that is less hectic than the typical trade show, members can peruse booths and effortlessly converse with the top executives from these vendor partners to get all of their questions answered.
Later in the Conference, members and vendors will meet again in scheduled one-on-one meetings where more business details can be discussed including, for example, potential planning on the new products members first saw presented during the earlier VendorFest.
HTSA Announces Newly Joined Member Companies
Perhaps the most critical element in HTSA’s continued success is the quality of its membership. A highly selective membership process ensures that all members are leaders in their respective markets, offering the finest products, most professional installation services, and the highest quality of support for their clients. As a result of this focus, the quality of this membership drives meaningful and truly impactful best business practices sharing that benefits all.
HTSA has added no fewer than six new member companies to its ranks recently, each emblematic of the organization’s focus:
- Atlantic Control Technologies – Annapolis, MD
- Capitol Technology Group – Cypress, TX
- Command West – Los Angeles, CA
- Cyber Group – Scottsdale, AZ
- Praagon Systems Integration – Aspen, CO
- SAV Digital Environments – Bozeman, MT
HTSA Announces Newly Joined Vendor Partners
No less important to the success of the organization is the association with brands offering the finest technologies, products, and services in the industry. HTSA takes these partnerships seriously and works closely with its participating vendors to ensure mutually beneficial growth for all.
HTSA has had five new vendors who have joined the organization recently:
- DELOS – Indoor wellness standards and system manufacturer
- Qobuz – Music streaming and downloading
- Panamorph – Industry leading anamorphic lens manufacturer
- SunBrite TV – Leading maker of weatherproofed outdoor TVs
- ShadeCraft – Maker of the worlds first autonomous, robotic, shading system
“Our membership has always demonstrated energy and enthusiasm, thanks in large part to their innate passion for the high-performance residential technology business,” said Jon Robbins, Executive Director of Home Technology Specialists of America. “When you couple that passion with the ever-increasing business activity they are experiencing as a result of our new technology initiatives gaining traction, the stage is set for another record year – and for another spectacular Fall Conference. You can actually see and feel that enthusiasm as evidenced by the fact that we have more than 240 attendees registered for this, our largest Fall event to date.”