Ahead of Donnée in Denver, Azione Unlimited Previews TED Talk Inspired Motif
Azione Unlimited announces its first-ever “Inspiring Insights” speaker series, to take place at next week’s fall member conference, The Donnée in Denver. Designed to help attendees grow their businesses, stay ahead of trends, and learn new and valuable insights into the nature of success, the Inspiring Insights features nine different 15-minute talks on a breadth of topics.
“We have some incredible presenters taking the stage in Denver next week, speaking about a whole range of transformative ideas that our members will find valuable and applicable to their businesses and beyond,” says Richard Glikes, President of Azione Unlimited, which just reached its milestone of 200+ dealer members.
Highlights of Azione’s Inspiring Insights talks include:
- Transform Your Dreams into Reality
- Jason Romero, Speaker & Author
- Telling his story of being the first and only blind person to run across America, Jason teaches audiences how to adapt and innovate in the pursuit of a dream, the failure cycle, and his four tenets of mental strength that he uses to succeed in life and business.
- The Future of AI in the Smart Home
- Alex Capecelatro, Founder and CEO, Josh.ai
- The potential of AI and voice control goes far beyond controlling the home. During this talk, Alex will explore AI in the home and what to expect in the future.
- Perfect Light
- Ann Schiffers, Senior Vice President, USAI Lighting
- It is indisputable that light has been central to human existence. In this talk, Ann explores how our sleep-wake cycle is critical to performance, health, and overall life experience.
- Blockchain in the CI Channel
- Jeremy Glowacki, Executive Editor, Residential Tech Today
- Blockchain is a dense subject, even for the biggest propeller heads in the technology business. But, given that most experts say it will play a role in “every industry,” Jeremy shares how it may affect businesses in the future.
- Leap, then Look!
- Eric Higgs, Founder & Director, LumaStream
- The greatest risk of all is doing nothing. Eric shares stories of extraordinary risks and their value.
- Greed is Good
- Eric Thies, Founder & CEO, DSI Luxury Technology
- In this talk, Eric focuses on ending the love affair with technology and focusing on what matters.
- The Digital Canvas: Where Technology Meets Architecture & Design
- Tim Sinnaeve, Managing Director, Barco Residential
- The custom integration industry has long shown an interest in building bridges to the architectural and design communities. In this talk, Tim will share how we can better engage with these communities, which are the key to our industry’s full potential.
- Rethinking How You Sell to Your Next Customer
- Tim Costello, Chairman & CEO, Builder Homesite Inc.
- We work so hard packaging our sales into logical, compelling packages only to be disappointed time and time again. Tim talks about how we are all wired to make bad decisions, but as sellers, we have the ability to make that work to our benefit.
- Finding and Keeping Your Talent
- Kathleen Brenk, VP Human Resources, TruStile Doors
- The middle-skill worker shortage. How did this happen? Kathleen explores an issue affecting the AV industry and how we need to start thinking differently to find untapped talent.
In addition to the Inspiring Insights series, Azione’s fall conference will feature the group’s renowned small group sessions, one-on-one meetings, networking opportunities, and team-building exercises as a valuable experience for members to learn, network, socialize, and re-energize their businesses. The Donnée in Denver is already fully booked and will bring together 250+ Azione members, comprised of custom integration firms, manufacturers, and vendors.