Enterprise Connect Announces IoT Focused 2017 Innovation Showcase Lineup
Enterprise Connect, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications, today announces six participants for its 2017 Innovation Showcase program. The program will feature first time exhibitors that are making strides in the world of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. Each participant will be given the opportunity to present their solution during an Innovation Showcase conference session held on Monday, March 27 at 9 AM.
"The Innovation Showcase has become one of our most popular sessions and a mainstay of our Expo Floor," said Eric Krapf, general manager and program co-chair, Enterprise Connect. "This year's participants focus on one of today's fastest growing trends, IoT – showing how communications will play a vital role in many IoT solutions for the enterprise."
The 2017 Innovation Showcase participants:
- Cereno will show its NuVa room devices that use vertical and horizontal screens to improve real-time collaboration that better emulates face-to-face interactions.
- HubOne provides middleware at Charles de Gaulle airport in France and has developed network sensors and other IoT devices that integrate with Mitel notification server to improve response times to various events.
- Kaptivo offers a cloud-connected camera that can connect any standard dry-erase whiteboard into an online collaboration system. Meetings can be live streamed and saved as a presentation.
- Left Lane Networks provides Tripods, a connected car telematics service that connects into platforms such as Cisco Spark for business process automation.
- Relayr offers an IoT middleware service that enables manufacturers and enterprises to create scalable, cloud services with remote visibility and control. The service now integrates with Cisco Spark.
- Telestax offers Restcomm, an open source platform for developing and deploying IoT and real-time communications applications. Restcomm components specialize in IoT-ready M2M communications.
Enterprise Connect will again take place in Orlando in 2017, bringing together enterprise communications professionals of all levels for an extensive three-and-a-half-day Conference focused on maximizing attendees' investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps and networks. The event will feature Keynotes, Breakout Sessions, Networking Opportunities and more, with program sessions spanning nine tracks encompassing the major technology streams in the industry.
The event will also host the largest and broadest exhibition focused on systems, software, services and applications – giving attendees a chance to experience the latest tools and innovations firsthand.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Technology Integrator. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Technology Integrator.